Monday, 7 December 2015

Still on the ATM chase

Before heading for the Beach I thought I would go to the local Mall ,and try again to find the elusive ATM that would spout out 10,000P. The Landlord was going to show me were it was but he had company so I did want to bother him at the time.  So I decided to walk around the outside of the Mall myself;  how hard would be to spot an ATM. I was also advised  that it was a " Bank Popularie" machine. Incidentally, all ATMs have a guard and I spotted the Guard near a Popularie sign. As I crossed the street heading for the ATM the guard waved his hands and said NO NO. I'm smart enough to know that when a guard says No he means it, so I corrected my course and headed back into the Mall.

I then recalled that Ron ( who owns the Sports Bar)  was watching the Seattle Football game at his Bar so I thought I would ask him about  the location of the ATM. Since the game was over he took me to the ATM location which incidental was the one that the guard " shooed " me away from. When we got to the ATM it was gone. Ron did not know whether it was stolen or removed by the Bank. I tried another ATM but it would not even acknowledge my card.

Since we are taking a City tour tomorrow, I will have the Tour Guide stop at a Bank for me as I need the cash.

By the time I returned from the ATM chase, Carroll was ready for the Beach so we headed for the Beach. As soon as you get to the Beach, and stake out your Playa ( umbrella ) the Security guys brings over two lounge chairs and a table. Anyone can sit/lay on the Beach but only our Condo pers can have the Playa. I noticed the security guard checking Carroll's wrist band. I thought we have been here long enough that would have recognized us by know.

When we got to the beach we notice more then the usual amount of folks in the Ocean, so we figure that more people are coming . The water was so inviting we joined the group and swam around in the beautiful blue/green Caribbean Sea. Carroll borrowed a Noodle from the Landlord so she is a little more stable in the waves. We then went for a walk on the beach to see what the people in the" All Inclusive"  where doing. Surprise Surprise, they where do the same as us; Swimming, Sunbathing and drinking. What did you expect.

Of course we are following the curling and ( the Hockey )  and  we check the scores on TSN after each draw but the Men's final was too late for us as we are 3 hours ahead of Mountain time. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment