Tuesday, 22 December 2015

More Rain/ More People

I have been asking people if this is the rainy season and most answer; not really. Well it sure as hell rained lots last night and it continued into the morning. In fact we thought there would be no beach day but the Sun came thru around noon and it was a great Beach day after all. It would be a sin to miss a beach day !!!!

When we got to the beach our new found friends ( Peter/Judy and Jack/Gwen )  where already there and so were many more beach bums. I think the Christmas rush is on because the "All Inclusive"  hotels seem to have a lot more bodies laying around soaking up the Sun.

There was no Happy Hour last night so maybe the old folks fell asleep in the afternoon  from the stressful day at the beach and forgot to wake up. So Carroll and I sat by the pool  until it was supper time. cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment