Talk about a lazy day, well this was it. We lazed around most of the morning and search the TV for a news channel and low and behold we did get 2 new " English " channel with some US news. The cable network is really a hit and miss and today was the first time we got some news other than BBC.
Around noon we headed for the Beach to soak up some more Sun and to go for a swim in this beautiful Caribbean Sea. I spend my time reading and / or falling a sleep while Carroll does the Beach watching which consist of one couple walking by every 5 minutes.
After chasing back a beer followed by a snooze it was time for lunch at the beach restaurant, There was also a father and son eating there besides us, so I don't know why the stay open.
About 4 PM we returned to our Condo and then took our computers out to the pool area as we can not pick up the WiFi in our Condo
We spotted two more couple wandering around so maybe the activity will pick up. I planned on going to the sports bar to watch the hockey game but my booking reading whiled away the time and I forgot about it. Cheers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment