I think our time here is going fast but we seem to be slowing down. We went to the beach in the early afternoon and our new found friends were already , holding down a beach chair. This normal entails reading or falling asleep followed by a swim.
I usually read for about 1/2 an hour and then we go for a swim ( mostly riding the waves ). The water is so beautiful it is nice to float around.
Judy, the lady who t invited us for Christmas Dinner lives next to our Condo Complex in another complex. Once I looked at the complex I knew I would never find her place. However, Judy was on the beach so she directed us to her place. It would be great to get an invite for Christmas and then be late hunting for the dam place.
The beach is lined with Condos and Hotels. cheers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment