This morning was spent checking Hockey score and the resulting stories especially when the Oilers win' followed by checking emails and the news in the Globe and Mail.
We did not feel like going to the Beach right away and then the Landlord came along and said he was having a Safe installed in our Condo today. I question why; because I did not have any money which got a chuckle out of him. Apparently the couple moving in Jan for 3 months want a Safe for their Passports, money and other documents. I must admit it is a good idea , however we are on the second floor which would be hard to scale from the outside as the outside is all Stucco. The Landlord expected the " installer" in the early after but my question was.... is he on Mexican time. ha ha.
We had to go to the local Mall to pick up a couple of items and to " Spar" with the tour guide about a couple of tours that we were considering. I always like to walk away the first time so I might get a better deal the next time I pass his way. They are NOT doing a great business at this time so they usually knock off a few buck just to get a Bus Load.
When I'm in the Mall I usually walk by my friend who our a Bar as I never see him in the Condo. This time he was busy putting up some Christmas decoration and talking to customer. He quickly called me in and introduced me to the customer who was a "bolsters " Brit and then he left me to listen to him while he carried on with the decorating. I swapped stories with the Brit for a while until Carroll gave me " silent " signal that we had to go.
I should note that the population of our Condo increased by 30 College aged kids ( not English ) and they were definitely in a happy mood. In the early afternoon the headed for the Beach and after supper they had a pool party and they were not drinking straight Coke.
We did our after supper computer work and returned to our room for reading and TV. The Landlord said the party lasted until the Pool closed which is when everyone goes home. cheers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment