Today we are waiting on the Stampede of tourist which we are told by Joe that it will come and a few more couples and family are slowly moving in.
However, yesterday I mentioned that we where having our apartment/ condo cleaned. Well, it never happen because I did not leave our key with the office staff because I assumed they had a key , which I'm sure they do as I seen hundreds of keys hanging in a key press in the office. So I made a trek back to the office and in my best "Spandish " ask if the needed my key to clean the room which they said yes. Carroll and I then busied our self sitting by the pool with the computer and a book. Within an hour the cleaning lady returned our key to us at the pool. We now have a nice clean condo.
We have to pay to have it cleaned after we leave.
While moseying around the office foyer I noticed some "for rent signs " posted on the bulletin board so I checked them out. A one bedroom like ours rents 150.00 USD per day which I'm sure would be cheaper by the month. Our rent is 1200 USD for a month which is 31 days for Dec. which seems like a fairly good deal. The owner claims he needs to rent it for 3 months to break even. Our condo is rented for Jan to March after we leave.
After lunch we then did our Duty Watch at the beach for a few hours and it still did not seem like there were many more people. But "Joe" says they will come and we hope so. cheers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment