Well, the Old Geezers met this AM but Elia, ( the resident book of Knowledge ) was missing, apparent he attended 3 B'Day in consecutive evenings and that was a little to much to make the meeting so the conversation was general in natural. In lieu of that topic, I'll give you a short background on Stan, the senior member. Stan is from Campbell River, BC where he was a business man. He has been coming to MX for 31 years and he has been coming to this park Parisio de Pascador for 18 years. He has a banana tree in his patio area and brings each of us a banana every morning when they are ripe. He is usually the second or third person to arrive but he does have a certain spot at the table which nobody would bother to take it. He is not above being the "shit disturber" but he is certainly the " Go To " if you need to know where to get a repair part for your MH. Needless to say " Stan is the Man ".
I mentioned earlier that I had 3 large dents on the driver side of our car and the Bodyman gave me an estimate on 5500 P ( 500.00 ) . I thought we agreed that he would pick up the car on Monday, apparently we did not agree on which Monday. I even drove down his shop thinking I was suppose to deliver it even when other friends said that he would pick it up. So I waited all day Monday with a No Show. I then decide that first thing Tuesday I would have the Park manager call to verify the date.
Anyhow I had a couple of job pending so I decided to attack then. First I noticed that the fridge was having a hard time freezing thing, like ice cubes once the afternoon soon hits the fridge vent (dam Sun ) . Therefore, I took a sheet of cardboard and taped it to the vent to look like an awning allowing air to circulate normally but to deflect the heat of the Sun. It is helping but it is not an Engineering marvel.
Next I went back to the Day/Night blind which I had abandoned a couple of days earlier. After spending an hour trying to sort out the string and looking at a "Google " video and having Carroll supervise and providing some useless knowledge I did the only thing to keep my sanity; I cut the strings to the "Day " part of the blind and turned it into my version of a manually operated day-nighter . It was obvious that not much was going to work for me today so why not hit the beach with a couple of beer and a good book.
Another excellent decision. cheers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment