I USUALLY MAKE A NOTE ON THE CALANDER, for my blog, SO I CAN JOG MY MEMORY AS TO WHAT I DID ON EACH DAY, but there is no notes for today. I'm sure that I attended the "Old Gezzers " round table discussion as it is pretty routine and we normally attended the Happy hour at 5 at 5 PM but other than that I'm drawing a blank as to what activities took place during the day. So I will stop boring you for the 2 Jan....
Jan 3 was a very active day as the painter came to finish sanding and to paint the 2 cargo doors. As I mentioned earlier the neighbors were not happy with the paint smell but as I said we did cocoon the area. It took most of the day to prepare the final finish to paint and then each coat had to dry. So the job was not completed until early afternoon.
When I went to pay the mechanic the price went from 550.00 P to 580.00P and I said what for... he said for the paint. Then I did recall that all their estimates are for labour only and they usually ask for money to buy the paint in advance. This is normal practice in small town MX.
In conclusion, I'm tickled pink with the finished product. So it was agood day. cheers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment