29 Jan: It was hot and humid all day and without warning , it rained during the night just enough to get all our chairs wet. This is definitely a pool day but first we had to visit the local Thursday market for the last time.
We had to pick up some veggies since we are leaving Sunday morning and we don't want to have to go shopping as soon as we arrive at Via Corona. We did not stay long at the market as it was hot and it was a zoo thanks to all those dam Gringos.
However, parking is always at a premium so I had to park about a block away. On our trip to the car we passed a restaurant and of course it was packed with Gringos so we decided to have Bruch. Therefore we could go straight to the pool when we got home and get out of the heat.
Besides the Happy hour the day was a wash. cheers
30 Jan : During the night we had a rain storm and the temperature dropped to 72 F, a regular cold spell for us. However, we never heard it rain so imagine my surprise when I got up at 2:30 to visit the bathroom and found myself standing in puddle of water. I checked to see if there was a leak in the bathroom, then the kitchen and finally the basin in the bedroom to know avail. Then I looked outside and seen all the water and said holy Sh### I left the 3 vents open and exposed to the rain. Problem solve!! close the dam vents.
Naturally, and no surprised, the topic at the Old Geezers morning Scrum was the weather. Everybody is a weather man but nobody said it was going to rain. So much for their expertise. The we got on the topic of the type of weather that provided the most power from an engine. Bob #1 , the ex-pilot seems to have the most knowledge on this subject so he gave us a short educated lecture as if that subject will change the world.
The entire day was cool, cloudy and punctuated with several burst of rain. It rained so hard once that our patio awning on the MH automatically closed which it is supposed to do when there is rain or wind . The surprise to me is that I did not even know that we had that feature on our MH.
No beach day for us today but we did sneak into the pool in the afternoon but it started to rain so we returned the MH as I didn't want to get wet. At least I got a chance to catch up on my reading. cheers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment