Yes , we had a few odd jobs to do so today seemed like the right time. First I badly needed to have the MH washed and waxed as it was getting gruggy ( is that word ) and the Wash Rack is located within a stone throw of the mall. I dropped the MH off at the " all Black " wash and polish place,( did you think there is an all white wash Rack... I doubt it ) and they needed 2 hours to do the job at a cost of R250 ( 30.00 CDN). So we decide to have breakfast at our favourite place the Mugg and Bean as it also comes with 30 mins of free WiFi which i always use.
When I paid the bill at the Mugg and Bean I realized that my money was running low so I had to visit the ATM at the same Bank, whose's machine that ate my card earlier in the week. However, it is the only bank that will give me R3000 as the others have a limit of R2500 or less. Needless to say , it never ate my card this time.
Then our Cell phone ran out of Airtime last night while Carroll was talking to our Host Friends in Johannesburg so we had to find a store that could sell and install the Airtime as we are not real Techys when it comes to Cell phome.
Then we still had time to kill before the MH was ready so we did some grocery shopping.
When we got to the Wash Rack they were just finishing up the polish job. Since half of the day was now shot, we decided to spend the next few hours at the Beach and this time we chose Gordon's Bay but still on the Indian Ocean, on the advise of a few people but it was not as nice ( there are no bad Beaches in ZA )as the one in Strand, plus the wind was blowing off shore so there was no waves to body surf. We arrive home around 4 PM and as we drove by the pool in the camp site it looked inviting and the temp was in the mid 30's , so we spend another 1 1/2 at the pool. By now it was a little past " Miller Time " and who am I to miss Happy Hours, especially when the neighbour expect you to be there.
Just another gorgerous day in Paradise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment