After breakfast on Sunday with our friends we went to Harlingen as they have an excellent tourist information booth and we ( mostly Carroll ) are planning to go thru OK on the way home so we wanted to pick up a map of TX and OK. I told Carroll that she would not get an OK map in a TX info booth but she had to find out for herself, and of course I was right. We have a GPS and an iPhone but we still like to have a map of our travel areas.
All was not lost as Carroll decided that we may as well shop, since we were already in Harlingen which has all the proverbial stores. After an hour or so I reminded Carroll that the curling was on TV and it was much more interesting than shopping.
Every once in a while I get a slight but dull ache in my upper left chest and shoulder area and I felt it for the passed 3 mornings. So I decided that I should fly back to Calgary to have it checked to make sure it is not heart related. I have travel insurance but I also have 2 pre-condition and if I have it checked here and the doctor suggest that it could be one of these pre-conditions my insurance would cease immediately. Also , by returning to AB my AB health Insurance is reset and I would have coverage for 40 days. Hence I get a refund from the Travel Insurance.
On Tuesday I found a last minute seat for Wednesday so I took it. Unfortunately I had to be at the check in by 5 AM so our friend from Brandon took me to the airport. Cheers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment