Yesterday, I called Spectrum, the Internet provider for this Park and after 20 minutes or so they advised me that my address was taken on their data base so I can not get internet. I think I used the word ridiculous along with some stronger adjectives and finally the agent agreed to phone the Park office to try to straighten out , what I considered a small error. The problem, considered by the agent is that we have several addresses at # 208 but they all have a street name and ours is Spruce. Carol, the office manager, has been thru this "dance " before so she tried to inform the agent that we have several 208's but all with a street name. He would not accept Carol's analysis and then he called me back and said no internet because 208 is taken. Final answer.
Most residents share their Internet with a neighbour and Neil on one side already shares with someone. Since I need internet I ask the neighbour on the other side if he would share his and I would pay half but he says he can't make that decision until his wife comes home so I gave up on that idea and went to the office to press the issue. Guess who wears the pants in that family.
Carol, the office manager agreed to call Spectrum and try to help me get internet. She explained the problem we had yesterday and he said he would check with his supervisor and lo and behold there was no problem. So Carol handed me the phone and now I get to talk to Spectrum and final get internet. But not before that this Dork tried to up sell me on every frigging options they had so I had to raise my voice and emphasised that I wanted internet and nothing else. When all was said and done they said they could connect me on Friday between 8 and 9 AM. The agent must have been new on the job because he put me on hold after every question and it took over 1/2 an hour to complete the contract. I told him my ear was sore!!!
In the afternoon we went searching for tickets to the Music of Legends. The majority of the ticket were sold out because they are on sale a year in advance but a few tickets were returned so we managed to tickets for Buddy Holly; Jim Buffet and The Piano Man. Cheers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment