You may recall that the ATM machine in La Penita, MX ate my card in February and I called TD for a new card. However, they said I had to stay in one place for 2 weeks as it would take that long for it to arrive. Since we could not stay in Guayabitos that long, I had to wait until I got to the US to order a new card.
Well today I called TD again because we will be in this park for at least a month . I must have got a new Kid on the block because I told him I was calling from TX and needed a new card. He said the only way to get a new card was to go to my bank. I think I said " you have got to be shitting me because I'm 3000 KM from my bank and I need a card ASP " ; Carroll said I was a little more forceful. He said I'm sorry and I said no you are not sorry , you better talk to a supervisor. He put me on hold and then returned with; OK Mr, Esler , we can get you a card but I need some particulars. After that he said it would take 5 to 7 days and he would mail it. I corrected him again and said you will send it by courier and he agreed. I believe he learn something about dealing with grouchy old customer today!!!
Since the north wind blew my satellite over ( without breaking it ) I got it anchored behind my MH and out of the wind. It did take some adjusting because I have 2 park models in the way and a large tree. But the satellite height angle is over 55 degrees which allows me too shoot over the park models. We had to have the TV as the Provincial Curling finals is on this weekend.
We finished the day off by attending the music of the "Legions of Buddy Holly" at another Park and it was a good show. Our last minute ticket were in the 2 nd last row in a 400 seat Rec Hall but it was better than a front row were they blast you out of your seat. Cheers
No comments:
Post a Comment