Another overcast day with an opening temp of 8C. If someone says the weather is good or great in Southern TX , don't trust them. It is always windy and sunny; cold and rainy or cool and windy. However, you don't have to shovel it and most likely you don't need to wear gloves. Always an upside.
This overcast day had Costco written all over it so went there to look for a few items, some of which we probably didn't need as usual. I mentioned earlier that our GPS let us down so we checked on a price of a new one at Costco. Too our surprise, they do not sell then in this store anymore. The supervisor said that there is not a sufficient demand mainly because most new vehicles have a built in GPS and the iPhone is being used in lieu of the GPS. I never thought about that until now but I can understand Costco's point. They are a demand driven business.
We had a late lunch at Costco and it was terrible. I had Chili and most of it went in the garbage. If you want Chili go to Wendy's.
We spent the rest of the day watching Curling and Hockey as it was Hockey day in Canada. Cheers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment