Saturday, 16 February 2019

MX/TX Trip # 74 Weather Blues ( Monday )

Who the heck is in charge of this weather. Yesterday was acceptable but today it is rainy and cold again. Our weatherman thinks he knows the 7 day weather pattern but he doesn't have a clue. But as we say; we don't have to shovel it. 

Monday is a 5.00 supper night at the Rec Centre and tonight is a chicken burger, baked  potato and a spoonful of beans. It wasn't great so I think we will skip the Monday night suppers from now on. 

Monday night is also Euchre night so I went to the Card room and it was dark. Well, maybe they cancelled Euchre but it was on the activity list so I will check tomorrow. 

Luckily there was hockey on the TV and the Oilers lost again. Cheers    

No comments:

Post a Comment