Tuesday, 19 February 2019

MX/TX Trip # 75 ATM Card ( Tuesday )

TD advised me that my ATM card would arrive between 5 and 7 business days and that I would have to sign for it. That would mean it would arrive on the 14 or 15 th so I planned to be home on those days which is not a real hardship since the weather is not conducive to doing much besides reading, watching TV or play cards with friends.  Actually it rained during the night and continued off and on until 5 PM when the sun broke thru for an hour. 

We stepped out for and hour to get milk and bread bread and when we got home we had a note from UPS that said they were here and they would try again tomorrow. I love the service; 3 business days, but I really didn't expect it that quick so now we get to stay home tomorrow.  Not a problem with our shitty weather. Cheers 

No comments:

Post a Comment