Sunday, 5 March 2017

Where did Feb Go!!!!!! 28 Feb 17

Man oh Man, two month has flew by and we have 30 days left before we head home. Today were where invited to a Happy Hour at our friends , Larry and Holly's place. They are leaving for home on the 5 th of March  and as I mentioned earlier , they sold their home in here in TX. They have invited several friends from another park including a couple that we knew from  Shilo,  so it was nice to see them again. I recall that I had hired their son as an Apprentice Electrician in 1977 so I ask how he was doing and they said that he  retired several years ago which made me realize how old I am. 

We are going to miss Larry and Holly as we did travel around with them and met at least twice a week for a beer or card game or a trip to see a Show. Now we have to visit them in Brandon. Cheers

Sometimes the grass is greener on the other side of the fence because it is fertilized with B. S.


No comments:

Post a Comment