Thursday, 30 March 2017

Lazy Days

23 Mar

We can't do much but wait for Saturday so we can do the final packing and the cleaning of the house. We still have items in the fridge so that will be cleaned on Friday. I can't take my satellite dish down until Sunday morning because I need to watch a few hockey games on Saturday. Carroll thinks the Satellite dish should go on the roof of the car but I think I can get it in the car somehow???? 

At least we got some great curling to watch and since most of our food is gone we will go for lunch and supper at the local"Hispanic " restaurants just to get our last taste of Mexican "cuisine".   cheers

24 Mar

It is amazing how much work is left to the last minute when you rent a place. With the MH you just close up the slide, raise the jacks and " Kick Ass ". However, with a rental you hope to leave it the way you found it and to the satisfaction of the owner. 

Today we are putting everything that has to go in the car, in the kitchen / dining room area to make sure we have it all. There is much more "stuff" then I expected. If we shut off the fridge the beer will get cold so we can't clean the fridge until tomorrow. Carroll say she is doing the last washing today but I'm sure she will find clothes to wash again tomorrow. 

Our friends who are also leaving on Sunday called to say that our group  are going out to Dirty Al's for supper on Saturday and we are invited so we will accept the invite.  We also took a paused to watch our favorite ladies curling team continue their winning ways. We hope they go all the way undefeated. cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment