13 Mar
Today I have an appointment at 1:30 PM to have the permanent Crowns installed and since Carroll wanted to get her teeth cleaned and to do some shopping , she accompanied me to MX. Amazingly , there was a Mexican Customs Officer at the entrance to the Border, which is surprise to all us Winter Texan because we have never see Officer there in all the years we have been here. I figure that they are just making sure that No Mexicans sneaks back into MX but that is just a guess on my part.
I arrived at 1: 30 PM and the Dentist said that the Crowns would not be ready for 30 Minutes. So said , do mean 30 mins or do you mean 30 mins which is 1 hour. He said , well maybe one hour so I said that we would go shopping and return in 1 hour, but first Carroll wanted her teeth cleaned which the Hygienist did right away before we went shopping. We returned at 2:30 and I still had to wait about 10 Mins before I got into the chair.
They removed the temporary Crowns and install the new ones, less the adhesive and they felt great except for a slight edge on one so they polished it and it felt good so they permanently installed the new Crowns and so far I am very happy with the fit.
They then took the impression to make the Plate and I will return on Friday to get the Plate. The Dentist always want to be paid for some of the work they have done after each appointment so I gave them 400.00 : cash or cheque, no Visa. Cheers
Condoms don't guarantee safe sex: a friend of mine was wearing one when he got shot by a woman's husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment