4 Feb: Chris , the park manager, called Cummins in Guadalajara at 9 AM with me in his office to answer a realm of question about the MH and the Engine. I'm sure they figured if they were going to drive 3 hours one way they better have all the information necessary to solve the problem. Finally , they agreed to send a man tomorrow morning if and when I deposited 5520 P ( 500.00 Cdn ) in their bank account . I immediately went to the bank and deposited the money. They called back a few minutes later and said the Mechanic with the Code Reader would be there in the morning. Finally a ray of sunshine.
I took deep breath , grabbed a beer and went to the pool. The beach is dirty from the 3 days of rain.
It was kind of funny as several other MH owners started their engine just in case they needed this Mechanic while he was here. Nobody had a Check Engine light so all was OK. cheers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment