Tuesday, 29 January 2019

MX TRip # 58 ( Saturday )

This was one of those day where you just seem to walk there the day. Of course we hit the hot pools first but the one pool had a zillion kids in it so we took one with less activity. A large crowd   was expected because it is the weekend and the pools are always full. They have a real good Splash Park which has two large tubs that dump water on the kids and some old folks too. These tubs hold 1000 L and 5000 L ( 1300 gals ) and they have to have a spreader to spray the water or I'm sure without it; it would be dangerous. We have never seen tubs that large.

We did skip into town for a few items and to check on the fuel situation.  A tanker was off loading  in one Pemex. However I did a lot of reading as I found a Arthur Hailey   book that I had not read.

 We finished the day with a happy hour with 2 couples. Fred and Donna are leaving on Monday so we re-hashed their trip by suggesting which way they should go and which roads to avoid.  Fuel is not a problem for them as they have a diesel truck. Cheers 

No comments:

Post a Comment