Well, we have been bragging about the Blueberries and other fruit so after we hit the hot pools in the morning we decide to go into town which is several blocks from the park and do some shopping.
We have to drive by 2 Pemex gas station on the way to town so we always check if they are open. The first station was not open but the next one had about 6 cars in line and since I was down a 1/4 tank from our trip yesterday I filled up. The latest rumor is that it will take a month or more before they get the gas supply fixed. I'm not so sure.
Then I dropped Carroll off at the fruit stand , because there is never any dam parking and I had to circle the block looking for a space. We agreed to meet at the grocery store after she picked up the Blueberries and Raspberries. After picking up a few groceries we drove around the town just to see what they had for other business. It is not much.
One of the park residences are a couple from Columbus Ohio ( Bill and Carolyn ) and they are not Trump fans. Bill has been trying to set up his satellite with no success so I ventured over to see if I could help. We discussed satellites but I was not much help. However he showed me how to use the satellite direction finder on my iPhone so now I am somewhat smarter. cheers
No comments:
Post a Comment