Thursday, 17 January 2019

MX Trip #46 Another Day ( Monday )

Chris, the heir apparent of the the Park and the on site operator  advised me on Sunday that we could stay an extra day so we accepted and  we stood down on packing up the last few things like chairs and mats. 

The reason I say heir apparent is that Grandpa ( 94 ) who lives in the condos and Dad who is a doctor and has another business in Guadalajara seems to us to be the owners and Chris runs the park.

We did hear the President of Mexico has order his Gov't to stop the fuel shortage as it is really impacting the entire country including our area. One report is the they have contracted 3500 tanker trucks to deliver fuel where needed. I have a 1/4 tank in the MH so I hope I can get fuel on Wednesday. The car is full. Unlike Canada, the fuel shortage does not cause the the price to increase.

We did a pool day in the afternoon, then I played cards from 3 to 4. One guy ( Glen ) likes to play Sequence everyday at 3 so he rounds up different partners because once he gets people interested he will have a tournament later. During happy hour everyone was interested in where we were going. Some people where concerned and can believe we do not have any reservations. We told them there is always a Pemex gas station if we are stuck.

Our friends Dave and Joanne suggested we go for supper as they were not available on Tuesday evening which is now our last night.
Cheers 

No comments:

Post a Comment