Carroll is starting to feel better although she is still staying close to the MH and doesn't feel like shopping or going to the Hot Pools for obvious reasons.
I decided to get the Laundry done come hell or high water so I visited the laundry facility and spoke to Martha, apparently the "Queen" of the laundry facility . I ask about her doing the laundry and because we could not understand each other she pointed to a sign which said she need authorization from the office. I then went to the office and said the Martha needed there approval to do my laundry. The office lady made a phone call and said take your laundry to Martha. I ask the price and she said no charge, it's a free service. Martha had our laundry done by 3 PM and when I picked it up I tipped Martha and she couldn't get the smile off he face
So we are paying 15.00 Cdn per night for a full service camp site; full use of the hot pool and free laundry. Did I say why I like MX.
Since Carroll did not feel like shopping I took her shopping list and headed to town. Since we where her several years ago I had a good idea where to go and besides I had to visit the bank with her card. ( you probably recall the the ATM in La Penta ate mine ). This time the ATM treated me kindly and gave me money.
On the way to the grocery store I happen to see a street vendor selling Blueberries, Strawberries and Raspberries so I could not resist so I bought all three. They are so good I will return in couple of days for more. After picking up some groceries I returned home passing the Pemex gas stations and they had fuel but the lines were miles long so I will wait for another day. We are in no hurry to leave this place.
In the late afternoon another couple arrived and they are from Ohio so I went to say hello. They are seasoned MX travelers. They parked in the over flow because the 20 Caravans had all the good sites they wanted and the Caravans are leaving tomorrow and they will have the pick of the litter tomorrow. Incidentally, there are only 3 Americans in the camp, 2 of which arrived today and one is leaving tomorrow. Cheers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment