Before I start we had small but quick cold front come thru today so our temp was a low of 16 C and high of 19 C. You don't have to feel sorry for us, I'm just mentioning it.
Today we went to Harligen , 10 miles away to find a few kitchen items for the house. While there I went to store that said Furniture , Appliances and Cameras.
We purchased a 32 Gb, SD card for our camera before we left home. Of course we bought a 32 Gb because it was basic the same price of a 16 Gb. However, when we insert it in the camera it says we have to format it. And the camera will not format it as I thought it should do. A friend advised me that I could do it in the computer; great I can handle that . So like every smart Scholar I went to Mr. Goggle. It said to insert the SD card into the computer , go to My Computer and follow the prompt. There was no dam prompt hence the reason we went to Harligen and found a Camera store. The camera clerk looked at my camera and, said how old is your camera. I replied that I did not know for sure but it is at least 8 or maybe 10 years old. He say your problem is that you camera will not accept a 32 Gb SD card as it is too old. In fact you may have to go to a 2 Gb card.
As it turns out , this store sold security cameras not photo camera. Now I have to shop for a 2 Gb SD card.
It is now Lunch time so we stopped at Mr. Gaetti's which is an all you can eat, ( buffet ) fast food pizza joint with a salad bar. Yes it is a hangout for Seniors because the price is usually 7.00 however, today was Seniors day so the discount price is 5.00. Beside a large variety of pizza and a salad bar there is also a baked potato, spaghetti and any drink. They also make a dessert pizza which is basic apple pie mix on a pizza shell.
Just as we were walking out a Senior couple was coming in. He was 80 plus and looked every bit his age. He looks at the clerk and say ; two Seniors please. I looked at Carroll and said 'No Shit " do think he is a Senior?
When we arrived home it was too cool for the pool so I decided to replace the right brake light bulb. Of course , nobody , including yours truly , every checks to see if all the lights work... do we? However, on Sunday as I pulled up to a stop light a cabbie pulled up beside us and said our right brake light was out, which I appreciated.
So today is the day I change the bulb. Rather than trying to figure out the procedure I went directly to Mr. Goggle as I thought this would save time. The directions were: get a Phillips screw driver and remove two screws and then remove the tail light Lens. Yes, I felt a little foolish because if I had just looked at the light I would have seen the screws. Cheers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment