After breakfast we spent the morning organizing the MH to our liking. Carroll did the inside and I did the outside or I should the cargo area. I also did some maintenance such adding oil, checking the coolant level and greasing the U joints which is a dirty job but must be done. We also did several text msg to Yvonne and Todd asking for the location of several different items. It was easier ask them rather then to fumbled thru everything, wasting time and tearing things apart.
In the afternoon we toured Pictou which was about 15 minutes away. It has a quaint main street with several interesting boutiques. It also has a waterfront/ harbor where the tourist ( like us ) can meander along. The harbor was sure not very active so I guess the fishing or Lobster season is over.
After window shopping for an hour we drove to the wharf to check out the activity, which there was very little. While watching the waves go in and out I fell asleep for 20 minutes. I didn't realize that watching the waves was that tiring.
We also spent some time at Tim's , making use of their free WiFi as we where looking for a camp site for Thursday and Friday. We found a place at Walton which is called the Bay of Fundy area. Camp sites we scarce for the Holiday weekend. Hopefully it will be suitable when we get there. cheers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment