Wednesday, 17 December 2014

Winter of2014 going to MX (4 Dec)

Today was a busy day as we had many task ahead of us. We have a week to get ready to leave for MX but the time will fly by so there is no time to "leave it tomorrow". First I have to wash the car so I took it to the "no Touch " wash which was a waste of 10.00. We came thru a lot of slush especially in Idaho and I guess the nice weather in AZ welds the dirt to the vehicle.
The first thing I did this morrow was to visit the neighbor to phone the Mobile Wash people but they are booked until Monday at 3 PM. I emphasis that we are speaking US time not Mexican time since all the Wash businesses are of Hispanic background. Who else would wash a 40 ft MH and the tow car for 40.00.
Since we never bring much food with us , mainly because we don't need a hassle at the border , so we headed for Fry's which is the main Grocery store in this area. We thought we would go early and beat the rush, but as we forgot that those dam Seniors get up early.
Our next task was to run some error for 3 friends already in MX. I had to pickup 2 tarps and some Tiki oil for guy, the a water pump for another. The third parcel was being delivered to me by a third party who I did not know but we RVers are only glad to help each other when we can.
By early afternoon we decided to return to the Park and do more of the setup, like the TV dish, get out chairs and table etc and of course Happy Hour was bearing down us and don't want to miss that. Busy day

No comments:

Post a Comment