Today is wash the MH day; not me but the Mexican contractor called "Sugeio". It was schedule for 3 PM but I've been down this road before so I told him it was Canada time not Mexican time.
We had some time to kill so we dropped into to see the friends from Med Hat who are traveling with us and to invite them over for Happy Hour after the MH got washed.
In the mean time Sergio dropped by to revise his schedule to two PM from 3 PM. Since we were not home he told the neighbours . The neighbour ( Stan ) knew that our windows were open so he told Sergio that he would try to find us but if not he would not let him wash the MH until we got there to close the windows. Well, Stan raced around the Park on his bike and found us so we returned home to prepare the MH for a wash. I also wanted the car washed.
At the same time FedEx dropped of a parcel for a friend in MX, which I expected but I did not know the delivery date. Fifteen minutes later the third member of our travel party ( Ken and Mirim ) from Kelowna dropped in to meet us ( we had not met them yet ) and to set an appointment for me to take them to St. Luis to get their travel documents on Tuesday.
I thinking ; give me a break, this is way to much activity to handle. Would somebody get me a Beer.
At two PM Sergio and his crew of 3 showed and they fly into action. They use Reverse Osmosis water so it does not streak. They wash, scrubbed and wipe dry the entire coach including windows and that included the car also; all for 40.00 USD. I had to tell the guy doing my car to stop wiping it as I though he might remove the paint. My tow car is GM Blazer so I doubt that they put much paint on that piece of crap.
It took them about 45 minutes and they did such a good job I tipped the 3 workers 10 bucks.
We sat down for a Happy Hour and Carroll decide that Reg and Bev ( from Med Hat ) and our 2 friends from Sask should go out for Chinese food. It doesn't take much coaching to convince the women to " eat out " so we did. .The day is done. cheers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment