Yesterday I said I got "organized" but that basically meant digging out 2 chairs, connecting the power and water and opening a beer. Today, I did not like the power as I had a live ground and that is not uncommon in MX. So I called on my friend in the camp next door and he is an Electrical Engr so he checked it out and thinks the problem is internal . To solve the problem he made up a connector and we wired it into the transfer switch and everything works great.
Then I went to connect the sewer line and my connector is a 2 inch diameter connector and the MX sewer drain is 2 inch dia drain so we have a problem. I called the maintenance man and he said No Problemo. I said , good; solve it. He left and returned with a 2 inch coupling... problem solved.
By this time it was getting hot and I did see several of the campers sitting under the umbrellas, by the Happy Hour gathering area so I grab a beer and decided to join them. I ask if there was any special topic but they said no, that they were having a drink and shooting BS. I thought that I could handle that, with all the experience I have doing the same with the Ball Team so it was hard to fit in.
In the afternoon we went to the pool, as it is heated, and we met a few more camper and was surprised that one guy was from Med Hat, and his name is Roger Roy and he is a retailor.
So that is how you kill a day in MX. cheers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment