Saturday, 27 December 2014

Winter of 2014 in Mexico ( Dec 16 )

Today is scheduled be a beach day but first we had to do some grocery shopping which means driving about 5 blocks. First we hit the butcher shop to get their very tasty bacon and it seems that everyone raves about. Then I dropped Carroll off at the "Fruitieria " ( while I looked for a parking spot ) which is where we get our fruits and veggies. We do not by in large quantities,  like we would at home, because we want it fresh and not all veggies are kept cool or on ice.
I picked up a package of raspberries and put them in our fridge for one day and when I checked they were all mouldy. No I did not return them but I will not buy anymore.
By the time we returned home it was getting hot , as it does everyday, so we grabbed our chairs, our umbrella , a book and a beer and headed for the beach. The beach is about 200 feet from our MH. We spent a few hours soaking up the Sun , enjoying a nice swim in the ocean and I may have grabbed a bit of " Shut eye " . ha ha
Happy Hour starts at approximately 4:30 PM so we join the crowd to get the latest gossip. The weather is so nice that we always eat supper outside and of course the meal is usually Bar-B-Q style.  Another day in Paradise. cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment