Sunday, 28 December 2014

Winter of 2014 in Mexico ( Decd 19 )

Todd's family went to an excellent surfing beach at a town called Sayulita which is about 25 KM away. This beach is noted for holding the Annual MX Surfing and Boggy Board championship so you know it is a good place to surf. However, the drawback is that everyone in MX knows about the Surf and I never seen it not busy. There are so many cars in the town I often thing that everyone brings two cars.
This is a Tourist Trap type of town with a Zillion stores that will sell you anything you don't need, mostly Jewry and surfing clothes.
All you have to do is find a spot on the Beach and sit down. The restaurants will come and  take your order, ( food and Beer ) and deliver it to your beach chair. You don't have to move a muscle.
Anyway, Carroll and I  stayed home and did some necessary shopping for supper. We normal shop for fresh fruits and vegetables every other day. The Fruitateria ( vegetable market )  is only 2 blocks away so there is no need to by too much at once.
We thru a chicken in the crockpot so supper was ready when 4 hungry kids arrive home from Surfing. After supper they hit the pool again. I think they lived in their bathing suit most of the time. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment