When you don't have much to do , you go for a haircut. Yep! that's what you do. So I went to the barber shop across from the Marine Base and they had 7 barbers, no waiting. That's my kind of barber shop, because they cut it quickly and quietly all for 8.00.
Now I got the rest of the day to do nothing except Carroll thought of a reason to go shopping even if we didn't really need anything. So we went shopping. cheers
20 Jan Running a few Errands
First I had to get a Power Ball ticket just in case it was my turn to win the big one. Then I went to fuel up the car as the gas is down to 1.79 a gal. Since we shop at Fry's they give 10 cents of per gallon for every 100.00 you spent so we got the gas at 169.00. What a bonus!!
Then I dug up the " nerve " to visit the bank as I was running low on cash. Our dollar was around a 1.69 and I withdrew 500.. USD and it cost me 747.00 CAN. Oh boy does that hurt.
Then we went grocery shopping again as Carroll had a list with 6 items. I can't figure out how we only needed 6 items but the bill come to 95.00. I guess the list was just a starter list. cheers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment