Monday, 14 November 2011

14 Nov Monday Moved to Berg-en-Dal

I was playing around with my ipad last evening and apparently left it turned on. So my friend Les ( from NS but spending the winter in TX ) called me on Skype, thinking I was on line. However, we are 9 hours ahead of TX and he called at 5:40 AM , my time ,and as you may have guessed I was sound asleep. Once I figured out where the ringing noise was coming from I grab the ipad but without my glasses I could not see who was calling so i Decline the call assume that someone had called the wrong number. Anyhow, I sent him a Skype msg to tell Les what had happen.
Around 8:30 AM we headed for our new Camp site , called Berg-en-Dal which was about a 75 Km drive, again at 50 KMH. We did a short detour hoping to see a Leopard , but it was not so. On the way we did see a Rhino and a herd of Elephant that crossed the road in front of us. We arrive here around 3 PM and headed straight for the pool as it was about 37 C.
In the pool we met a couple from Sweden and he and I talk about the Political problems around the world. Then we decide to take a1 hour drive around the aera as there is a town nearby. The town seems to function a a Sugar Cane factory but it started to rain real hard so we return to our Camp site.
At 6: 30 we took in a move (Free ) about the park animals and then had supper at the resturaunt, again for the amazing price of 30.00 Cdn and that included my wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment