Incidental the rent for a week was 250.00 USD.
Now we have to plan for the next 6 days and we have a lot on our plate. We need to get a Sun Shade made for the windshield which will block out 80 % of the sun's heat when sitting in MX.
Then we need to go to San Luis MX, 20 miles away, to get our Tourist Visa and our transportation sticker for the vehicles.
Then we need to get the MH washed by Sergio and since he is busy at this time of year I will have to kiss some butt to get it done by Monday.
While in San Luis on Thursday we hope to get a phone package for our cell phone from TelCel as they have a special on right now.We still have grocery shopping on our list but that can wait until the weekend if nec.
So ;we went to visit the company to make our sun screen and they agree to do it tomorrow but they want our MH in their yard by 8 AM. As they said; first come first served and it will be done by 5 PM. This a family business run by a Mexican ( American ) family. All business is done in Spanish except when the talk to customers.
We then completed setting up but we are having trouble setting up the TV as I can't seem to find the satellite. I probably spent 2 hours before giving up. I'II try again when I have more time.
Our friends must feel sorry for us as they invited us for lunch and supper. Super people.
We then went to Wal-Mart ( where else ) to buy a few items, one being a coffee pot because I thought I blew ours up. I turned it on without water, then I add water when it was hot and this added a lot of steam to the MH. I later found out the the ON button was Red and the OFF button was green. Seems odd to me but it now works so the other one goes back to Wal-Mart.
We then went to another small grocery store that is somewhat between a Giant Tiger and a market and their vegetables are much cheaper that a grocery store. Seniors are the biggest customers.
base but trust a senior to find a bargain.
Then we need to go to San Luis MX, 20 miles away, to get our Tourist Visa and our transportation sticker for the vehicles.
Then we need to get the MH washed by Sergio and since he is busy at this time of year I will have to kiss some butt to get it done by Monday.
While in San Luis on Thursday we hope to get a phone package for our cell phone from TelCel as they have a special on right now.We still have grocery shopping on our list but that can wait until the weekend if nec.
So ;we went to visit the company to make our sun screen and they agree to do it tomorrow but they want our MH in their yard by 8 AM. As they said; first come first served and it will be done by 5 PM. This a family business run by a Mexican ( American ) family. All business is done in Spanish except when the talk to customers.
We then completed setting up but we are having trouble setting up the TV as I can't seem to find the satellite. I probably spent 2 hours before giving up. I'II try again when I have more time.
Our friends must feel sorry for us as they invited us for lunch and supper. Super people.
We then went to Wal-Mart ( where else ) to buy a few items, one being a coffee pot because I thought I blew ours up. I turned it on without water, then I add water when it was hot and this added a lot of steam to the MH. I later found out the the ON button was Red and the OFF button was green. Seems odd to me but it now works so the other one goes back to Wal-Mart.
We then went to another small grocery store that is somewhat between a Giant Tiger and a market and their vegetables are much cheaper that a grocery store. Seniors are the biggest customers.
base but trust a senior to find a bargain.
No comments:
Post a Comment