We arrived at our camp site in the early afternoon and the owner was waiting for us just inside the gate so Otto must have told him about our arrival time. Otto and Edna had gone to check out a town about 50 KM away that was disseminated by the hurricane in Nov. The camp site is situated on a boulevarded 4 lane street therefore I had to pass the camp site and go to a "Returno" which is a legal U-Turn to be able to enter the gate. The owner said you missed the Returno and said no I didn't; I needed a different Returno with more room but the owner has never had a MH so doesn't understand how much room we need.
Then after I signed in I got a real shocker when he hit me with the price, 48.00 CDN for 1 night and the wifi is the shits, the grounds are poorly maintain and the property is either construction or destruction on all 3 sides. They start at 6 AM and work to dark. One lady said it was so loud that they had to wear ear plugs. Furthermore, you have to walk at least a block to the beach.
I can assure you that I will never return to this shit box of a place.
We did get to visit with Otto and Edna for a few hour so we got caught on their happening for the past 3 years. We don't think Mazatlan is the place for as we prefer to have a waterfront park and there a many better places in MX. cheers
We are all mature, until someone pulls out some bubble wrap
No comments:
Post a Comment