As mentioned earlier , I bent the tow bar when I hit a bump which I did not see and it was not marked. My neighbor, Bob said he would take it to a machine shop, which he has used before and besides Bob speaks some Spanish as he was a resident in 2012. This is great for me as I don't want to tow the car with 2 bent rods. I'm convinced the MX tradesmen can make the repairs.
The city/town of Guayobitos has a large park in the town centre with an area where they host a "Artsy" market every Monday. They venders mainly sell jewelry, tee shirts, table clothes, and pottery etc but they do not sell vegetables.The veggie market is in another town on Thursday.
Carroll had a ring made in this area 4 years ago and now wants ear rings to match so she thought she might find the the Jeweler at this market even thought his shop and store is in another town about 10 miles away. She explain to one Jeweler that she was looking for the one who made her ring and by looking at the ring he knew the Jeweler and pointed to his booth. The Jeweler's wife was there so she suggested that we come to their shop in Lo de Marco to get an estimate for the Jeweler, which we will do next week.
We had a 1 PM appointment to have the MH washed and waxed in the park. So we headed back to the park but did a quick stop at the Fruitateria where we picked up some fresh raspberries, a cantelope, a few oranges and a cumber for 5.50. Since the meat market was across the street I picked up 2 pork chops. We intend to do a bigger grocery list on Thursday at the market.
The Martinez crew arrived to wash and wax the MH right on schedule ; at 3 PM; 2 hours late in MX is actually on time. I don't believe the Mexicans have a watch nor do they care about a schedule. I'm convinced " Manana " means eventual. The Martinez crew did a great job as the MH looks better than new. The cost was 55.00 Cdn so I gave them a 6.00 tip.
As a point of interest, I read in the Globe that our 3 Phone companies in Canada are going to sell their users and one additional GB for 30.00 on top of your cell bill. Telcel sold me a package of unlimited phone and text for North America and 10 GB for 26.00 USD. Don't you just love the generosity of our Canadian Cell companies. cheers
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment