We have ( meaning I pay for ) Time Warner internet which means we have WiFi so we can use both computers. Either late Friday or early Saturday we lost the WiFi but we still had internet when I connected the ether cord but I paid for and I want WiFi so I called Time Warner. After a lengthy Q and A, the Tech said that my Modem was disable so he Enabled it and all was fine. Later on Saturday I lost the WiFi again and the Tech reset it again. On Sunday it happened again and this time the Tech who said that they had to replace the Modem. I said how soon assuming it would be later on Sunday or Monday. She said the soonest I had get a Tech is Wednesday. I just about lost it because I thought maybe I was talking to " Telus ". I debated or maybe I argued as to why you took my money in flash when I ask for a connection but are making me wait 4 days for service. She did not have an answer so I just waited and waited and waited until she spoke. Finally I said I don't want " sorry " I want service. My choice was Wed morning or afternoon; I chose morning. The Tech arrived around 10 AM and did some checks and then replaced the Modem. The Tech was obviously a Mexican American ( meaning born in the USA ) and we ask if he goes back to MX to visit family and he said yes but not in the last 5 years. That's what most Mexicans say when we ask them.
Today is Hawaii Luau Day with about 200 in attendance . First we ( the ladies ) had to dress our table as if we were in Hawaii and it was great but not good enough to win first place. The we all had to dress like we were attending a Hawaii Luau and I must say that some folks went all out. The lady who won for best dressed was at our table, a Canadian from MB. The Luau Happy Hour started at 3 PM which was too early for us as the supper was not served at 5:30 so we did not go until 4 PM. Our neighbor's who are 92 years old ( they don't look like it ) did not want to go until 4 so we gave they a ride over to the Hall. However, they could drink for drink with me. Of course I don't drink much. ha ha. The Luau supper was great and was over by 6:30 so back to the MH to watch Curling and Hockey. We as sure glad we got Satellite. cheers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment