It was so windy during the night that I awoke about 2:30 AM and I thought for sure that my Satellite would be ripped from the ground so I got up and removed the LNB because, if it breaks I'll will not have any TV and then how will I survive. ha ha
When I got up at 7 AM, the temperature was 41 F ( 5 C ) and all the early morning "walkers" were wearing winter coats, toques and gloves. What a way to spend a winter in TX. The upside is we only got here 2 weeks ago instead of in Dec and we are leaving in 2 weeks.... we hope.
I checked my mail box and I had 4 letters from Time Warmers. One of the letters said I had prepaid my bill so I don't own them any money. Luckily me, they took it out of my VISA before they install it. Man!! they are nice people. The other 3 letters explained ( they were exactly the same letter word for word ) , in 5 paragraphs that I do not have a credit rating with them so I will have to prepay before they can install my internet. This is the same internet they installed 2 weeks ago.
Since the Time Warner office is only 20 miles away, I thought that maybe I'm missing something in the letter so we drove to Harlingen to pay them a visit and the weather is the shits so we can look thru the stores to kill the day. The clerk at Time Warner checked my account and said that I was paid
up until 19 March , which is the day we intent to leave here and to disregard the 3 letters. I wonder how many new customers get these letters that make no sense. No wonder they have to charge us customers these high prices.
We did some shopping since we were already at the Mall and Carroll bought some blouses at "bargain basement prices" of course and I got a sweater just in case it snows. ha ha
Then back home to watch the curling. cheers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment