By the time we a got to Weslaco our Van was about 2 weeks past being in need of a wash job.In fact if you brushed against it you would get dirty.
Luckily, there is a Car Wash business about 2 blocks away, run by 4 ambition guys whom washed my car last year. I went over around 10 AM but I was 5 or 6 th in line which means about 3 hours. No appointments at this place, so I inquired about a good time to return. After holding a committee meeting they decided between 3 and 4 PM would be great.
Some people leave their car in morning and pick it up in the evening. That allows these busy guys the flexibility to squeeze us folks " who are to busy to wait in line " to get ours done fairly quickly.
I returned at 4 PM and there was no waiting so I ask about timings. Since there were 4 , 1 st class "Car Washers" they said it would take 1 hour. Bear in mind this is a cleaning of both the outside and inside. They have a power washer , a Shop Vac and plenty of " Elbow Grease". I said I was going to a near by Burger King to read my book and I would return in one hour.
While reading my book Burger King I kind of lost track of time and this guy walks up to me and says " Sir, your car is ready." Now, how is that for service.
When i returned to my car it glistened like a Baby's ass ( I couldn't think of another phase) so I ask the price and they said 25.00. This was the same price as last year so I guess there is no inflation here. I gave them 30.00 as it was well worth it.
These guys would put the Shine Shop in Med Hat out of business. Cheers.
No comments:
Post a Comment