7 Feb: Didn't do a dam thing and Carroll helped me, or in other words we took a day off.
8 Feb: We have a clothes line and Carroll likes to hang out the clothes but I was told , by a passing owner, that occupants ( apparently that means us ) are not allowed to hang out clothes because it somehow it makes us appear to be low class. I'm thinking that the Whole Dam World is talking about getting off fossil fuels and using the "Solar Dryer" is forbidden. What the hell is wrong with this picture.
The two occupants behind us have a small clothes line and I have two lines so they use ours if necessary. The one lady says she is a farm girl and has used a clothes line all her life so until she is ordered to stop she will continue to use it. Right On.
We have a pulley line and just as Carroll was hanging out clothes it snapped. So now, do I replace it or leave it. I went to the local Hardware store and purchased 50 ft of line for 7.00 and for that price I will replace it, but I not today as we have company coming this after noon.
Our friends , Ken and Linda, came to our place for a visit and to swap travel stories as we have not met for a few years. They are in another park but we have known they for many years. We actually met in Fiji when we took a side trip to Fiji while in New Zealand. While in Fiji we compared notes on our travels we found out they we both spent our winters in TX in same area, hence the friendship. They are from ( near ) Fort Francis , Ontario but have purchased a home in TX and of course spend the winter here.
9 Feb: Oh, I decided to install the clothes line today just so I could say I accomplished something. Sure makes life worth living, doesn't it!!!
We have tickets for a professional music group tonight ( as opposed to the local guitar player ) called the Rhinestone Country. They played C and W music for two hours and they where worth the 14.00 ticket price. Cheers
Brady confirmed his shirt was not stolen; it was just deflated.
10 Feb: Today was overcast , dreary and misty so we decided to go to a show that was highly recommended called "Manchester By the Sea ". It was all right as the setting was around the Boston area in the beginning of winter so the Cinematography was great but the story line wasn't that great.
The show started at 4 PM so we decided to have Chinese food after the show. It was a Buffett so you pay "first". I said two Seniors ( as if the clerk couldn't tell ) and she said that will be 21.00: I said for both of us and she said yes unless your a Veteran and then I can give you a discount. I said I'm a Veteran and she said , that will be 19.00. Wow, I save another 2.00 . Cheers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment