Thursday, 22 March 2012

18 th MAR

Tempature at 7 AM was 7 C and the wind and rain continued all night and for most of the day. The wind was so strong it drove the rain thru a gasket on one of our slides which I did not notice until the morning, hence a small leak occured but it did not do any damage as it dripped on a chair. By now the Satellite dish was vibrating so fast it could not hold the signal. So I had to bear the wind and rain and relocate the satellite around the trailer out of the wind. Luckily, I found the signal; actually I found enough of a signal ( 36 percent ) to watch curling and hockey, a better signal can wait until the wind and rain subsides.
After stopping the water leak we decided to go out for Breakfast so we called Bob and Karen to join us, which then did.
Since the weather was miserable, we spent the rest of the day inside watching the curling and a few hockey games. Incidentally, we have two TVs so there is never a problem about who gets the "Remote".ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment