4 Feb to 10 Feb 18
Carroll has 3 chiropractor appoints each week on Mon, Wed and Friday at 3 PM , which we hope will solve some of the pain in her back and hips, so that chews up our afternoon. So far it is helping but will it last long term. She is allowed to take her Aguasize class but no hot tub for 2 weeks and she must ice her back 3 times a day.
While driving Carroll to her Dr. on the Interstate I picked up a stone chip on the windshield on the drivers side so I had to have it repaired as I was afraid it would spread. The local wash rack has a windshield repair man so I stopped and got it repaired for 40.00. Manitoba resident get a rock chip repaired at no cost by their insurance company and the repair guys here do all the paper work. The cost to the insurance company is 75.00. Go figure.
On Sunday the Trails End RV resort had a breakfast to raise money for the park so being the congenial type, we went there to do our part for the fund raising. We took a friend, a single lady from home and we were also meeting another couple. As soon as I walked thru the door I could see that this was organised confusion.
First you are met by a senior couple ( of course ) who checked off you request. Our friend is allergic to onion, so she wanted an omelet but ask ( foolishly as it turns out) if there was onions in the omelet. This request seem like it was getting way to complicated so I agree to solve it when we got to the counter. Then another man ask me "not to move" until he was ready to escort me to the cashier. The cashier was 20 ft away. Jesus, do I look like I need help. When we got to the cashier another guy verified our menu and then " the escort man " started to explain about the omelet with no onions. I told him to back off and I told the other guy that we wanted 3 loaded but one with no onions; problem solved. We did get our omelets and all was well. Suffice to say we have been to Trails End; First and Last.
On Thursday we went to another Tribute Music show for CCR and they we pretty good and it was a 2 hour show so I guess I got my monies worth.
I know the weather in Canada is cold as hell in most places so our complaining will fall on deaf ears but our temperature ranged from 18 C on Sunday to 10 C on Saturday. Cheers
If you can't explain it Simply; you don't understand it well enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment