Sunday
We have been in this RV Park for over a month so I thinks are getting pretty much into a routine. On Sunday we went to the Flea Market to return the 4 by 6 carpet ( actually 3 1/2 by 5 1/2 ) which was too small and to replace it with a 5 by 7 , that we bought last week . The price of the larger one was the same price so obviously the larger one was of lesser quality.
On Sunday evenings we went to the Show to see the movie " Brooklyn " . If you haven't seen it , it is worth seeing. . It is about a young girl who left Ireland and immigrated to Brooklyn because of the lack of work and hopefully a better life in the USA.
Monday
I don't have a dam clue what I did beside visit a friend so he offered me a beer and I took it.
Tuesday
As mentioned earlier I play ball on Tuesday and Thursday morning which means I have to leave home at 8 AM so I'm at the ball park by 8:30 . The games last until close to 11 AM as most Senior do not run off and on the field between innings. In fact "Ambling " would better describe the guys I play with. I do run on and off the field but it is a lost cause as the inning doesn't stay until the last guy is ready.
After the game one of the players said he brought a 24 of ice cold beer and needed some help to drink it. Now, that's like throwing a raw steak to hunger wolf. After a couple of beer the story line is about how good we were when we were younger. But who cares ; the beer was free.
In the afternoon we held down the "chaise Lounge " chairs, otherwise known as snoozing. About 4 PM we heard what sounded like a large party in the street over from us. Then we remember it was the Marai Grai parade and went roight past our site so we did not even move from our chair. The parade consisted of about 10 or 12 floats ( from the Park ) all beautifully decorated, followed by men and women walking in the rear , all dress like the real Mari Grai , less the bare " boobs " on the ladies; which in hindsight was probably the best move by the parade organizer. You don't want to ruin a good parade!!!!! Cheers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment