23 Feb.
Today I have a ball game and later tonight we are hosting a dinner for 8 at our Motorhome so we do have a busy day. I leave at 8 AM for the ball game and I won't get home until after 11 AM, mainly because most guys ( Girls ) move at glacier speed. I just right it off as a bit of exercise for me. Since I was busy this morning Carroll had the menu prepared by the time I got home. I told her to wait until I got home and I would help, but I didn't really mean it and I'm sure she knew that. The meat for supper was a "Stuffed Pork Loin " which will be done on the Bar-B-Q.
We originally intended to eat on the Patio but today was very windy and 3 of the guest attending where playing Golf and would not be available until 6 PM . By the time we would finish the "compulsory " cocktail it would be 7 PM and with the wind it would be too cool to eat outdoors. Therefore we moved the dinner into our Motor Home, and yes, it does hold 8 people comfortable for dinner.
The Stuffed Pork loin was relished by all the guest and some of them had never had it before. Also they were surprised that we cooked it on the Bar-B-Q. There was 1/2 a loin left over so we now get to eat it for the next week. cheers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment