Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Last two Days with the Twins

Thursday was a terrible day weather wise as it had been raining steady for over 24 hours so the Twins and the "sitters " where restricted to the house. That meant Grandma and Marjore would be inandated with continuois request to watch TV or read a book or can I have a popsicle. I, on the other hand found some patch and painting that needed to be done so, out to garage I go to find the tools and the paint and Patch material. Grandma decided that the Twins would enjoy riding their Quads around the garage since it was raining outside. Now, Todd does have a 3 car garage but anyone knows a 3 car will hold 2 car at best but mostly there is only space one car. In Todd's garage that is even questionable at times.

In order to make a path for the Quads to circumvent the garage I had to clear a path by moving all sorts of bikes, carts, boxes, ladders and even the work bench. I then ask Quinn to do a "dry run" so could make sure they would not hit anything. I might as well talked to the wall because Quinn only knows one speed which is to put the accelerator to the floor. Althought his Quad has a speed limit of 5 KMH, that may look slow when he is driving around the 1 acre yard, but it is "Indy " speed when he is navigating around the obstacles in a 3 car garage.
Shorty thereafter, Grandma decided Quinn was hungry so she bought him a sandwich right out to the "Track" . Quinn would take a bite out of the sandwich , then do one lap, then take another bite and do another lap until the sandwich was gone.

By this time I had found all the tools and material I needed so I proceded to the house to do all the nec repairs. By this time the Twins were tired of the Quads so the decided to help me. That's were Grandma came to my rescue and took the Twins away so I could paint without their help.

After I finished the repairs we decide to take the Twins for a ride to Calgary and we also took the recycle material to the Bins which i might add where filled to the brim. Then we took the Twins to Boston Pizza for supper. After supper we were driving by MacDonald's and the Twins started to holler Donald's; Donald's so we knew that wanted to hit the playhouse in MacDonald's so we turn in so they could play for a 1/2 hour or so. Besides , this is a good way to tire them out so the would be ready bed when we got the home. Now the day is done and the twins when quietly to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment