Several of my friends from Med Hat were playing in a ball tournament at Monte Vista RV park at 9 AM so we ventured over to watch them. As it turns out the ladies went shopping for few hours. When i got to the ball field I not only met my friends from Med Hat but there were several American players that I have play with over the years. I played with 2 of the American in Mesquite , NV about 8 years ago so it makes you realize just how fast the time flies. As a point of interest, each team had 6 Canadians so you can imagine just how many Cdns are spending the winter in this area.
After the tournament we visited with Lynn and Margret Ann, for an hour or so as they are returning home on shortly because Lynn is feeling " under the weather " and does not want to get sick or worse, hospitalized here. Also, they have sold their Condo in Med Hat and are moving in May to BC and of course have some things to get ready for the move.
Also, the Scotties ( Ladies Curling ) was started so we wanted to see the action. Additonally, we always carry to two TV's because I switch from Curling to Hockey and that drives Carroll nuts. so you can say: we have a His and Her TV.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment